Monday, March 14, 2011

F&M Stone Hammer Coffee Stout

Sorry it's been a bit since we posted a beer here. I was working evenings last week and Jeff was working overtime - which meant there wasn't much time for beer (I know, I know - there should always be time for beer).

While I would love to write a long great blog post about F&M's Stone Hammer Coffee Stout, I can't. I'm not like Jeff. I just know I like this beer. I like that I can taste the coffee. I like the way it smells. I like the way it looks, the way it pours and the way I can drink it and then drink another one. It's just that good.

The coffee is from Planet Bean in Guelph - a local roastery, which I think makes it just that much better (we also love going to Planet Bean for lattes - for me - and espressos for Jeff). I applaud the brewery for using Planet Bean coffee and making this a very Guelph brew.

So, not as in depth as some of our other reviews - but the main point is there. I like this beer. I like it a lot.

- Kate

No comments:

Post a Comment